Sunday, May 4, 2008

Bacon-wrapped hot dogs...wow!!

I read this post over at Cake Eater Chronicles. I am incredibly upset by what I read there....not just because of the bureaucratic crap that is foisted upon us "for our own good," but for the simple fact that I have lived my entire life without having eaten a bacon-wrapped hot dog!! How could I not have thought of this? Hot dogs and bacon together?!!! And, I find out about this due to what essentially is a ban? I demand justice!! No American should be denied his or her right to enjoy bacon!!!

Until this law is either overturned or not enforced, I may have to boycott Los Angeles. Never mind the fact that I have not been to LA as an adult, but still. Bacon forever, and forever bacon!!

2 comments:

Mr. D said...

Don't forget that Bacon is running for president. Go to the Kool-Aid Report for weekly updates on Bacon's progress.

Gino said...

there's been much news in LA lately about street food vendors.
the banned bacon dog.
and now limits on how long a street cart can stay in one place.
and limits on taco truck parking.