Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Stinger's hitting the road...again! (aka Indiana wants me)


Posting will be light to nonexistent for a couple of days. I am heading with some buddies down to South Bend, Indiana to watch Notre Dame play Syracuse this weekend.


For me, there is an internal conflict. I don't like that Notre Dame thinks they are too good for the Big Ten. I don't like that they have their own TV contract with NBC, and I don't like that they get preferential treatment in the BCS rules. But, they apparently have a beautiful campus, and they definitely have a great stadium with a lot of history. It's one of the places people who are sports fans should go to at least once in their life (like Lambeau, Fenway, Wrigley, Madison Square Garden, etc). So, I will be in South Bend this weekend. Of course, there will be post-trip reports because I know my audience loves those.

No comments: