Monday, November 10, 2008

Houston Review 1 - Rockin' Rockets

As part of my trip to H-Town, I got to watch the Houston Rockets play the Boston Celtics. The Rockets play at the Toyota Center, which is a pretty new arena that replaces The Summit, which is now a megachurch. I gotta tell you, the atmosphere at the Toyota Center is outstanding!! Of course, the Rockets are a pretty good team, so that stands to reason. As in most new arenas and stadiums, there are many luxury suites. But, where I sat (lower level behind the basket), there were a lot of great fans. While the Rockets made it interesting, the Celtics won in the end.

Having been to only the Target Center and the Bradley Center before, I have to say the Toyota Center is definitely a step or three up from either of those places.

No comments: