Monday, November 3, 2008

Hanging in the 713 and some predictions


Well, the computer is not fixed...but, here's a quick post. I am pretty excited as I am taking my first business trip, which involves a trip to Houston. Beyond work, I am going to see the Rockets play the Celtics, which should be fun. If anything piques my interest, I will post about it when I get back. In the meantime, here's how I think tomorrow will go:
President: Obama wins easily.
MN Senate: I think Norm Coleman will win, but barely...
MN-3: Hard to call, but I think Paulsen will squeak by
MN-6: I am not sure Bachmann will win.
All other MN incumbents will win easily I think.
WI-8: This is my hometown district (actually I think my childhood home may be in the 6th now), so I will make a prediction based on nothing more than tidbits I have heard: While Dr. Kagen has said some outlandish things, and the 8th is fairly conservative, it's not as conservative as it used to be. Also, I think Obama is going to have some coattails in Wisconsin, where he has been ahead the entire time. So, Kagen wins by a hair.
Gotta go, but I will post more when I get back from H-Town.

No comments: