Thursday, March 6, 2008

Welcome Mr. Dilettante readers

My wonderful brother linked to this blog, so I should welcome anyone with the gumption to actually come here. Right now I don't post much, and I seem to be posting sports-related stuff. But, I don't want this to be a sports blog exclusively. If you look at my intro post, that should give an idea of what I would like to do with this. So, hopefully some of you will come around on occasion. However, I don't have a whole lot of smack talk about Kate Knuth, Mr. D's MN House rep. OK, the bathroom access for all bill was a joke. My state rep is Margaret Anderson Kelliher. The only way she would get bounced is if she suddenly started voting against tax increases and for decreased spending. The Kenwood liberals on the other side of my district wouldn't like that much. And the Loring libs on my side of the district would really get mad if Kelliher did that.

Anyway, a hearty welcome to all, and hopefully I don't stink up the joint too much.

2 comments:

Strolling Amok said...

Hmmm, Politics and Packers - I see a Dilettante family resemblance.

Mr. D said...

Well, it's your joint, good sir. You can stink it up as much as you'd like. You'll have to see if you start getting any traffic. I can show you how to install a Sitemeter so you can see that. We'll chat about it. I have to call you tonight anyway about GS cookies.