Friday, December 5, 2008

Link update

So I added Boots On to the blogroll and removed the Wisconsin Sports Bar. One of the Boots On bloggers came over and commented, so their reward is a link from me. They are pretty conservative, and are based in New Brighton. It's about time a good blogger came out of New Brighton. Lord knows there are some stunningly average blogs that come from there.

I got rid of the Wisconsin Sports Bar link because the site closed down. That's too bad, because it was a good place for fans of Wisconsin sports to catch up on things.

I will probably add some more blogs to the roll. As always, I am open to suggestions from you.

1 comment:

Mr. D said...

Good that you finally recognized a good blog in New Brighton. Don't forget about Dorky Dad, though:

http://mazeville.blogspot.com