Saturday, December 27, 2008

I've got a new toy

Last night, I went to a Best Buy here in Appleton and priced out laptop computers. I found one I wanted, but didn't have the time to buy last night. But today, I did....so, after finding the supply of the laptop I wanted was out in both Appleton stores, a quick trip to Green Bay got me what I was looking for, which is this! I got the 1525 model, and we just got things started with it! I am very excited as this is my first laptop. My previous computers were both mid-size tower desktops, both of which served me well. But, after having a company laptop on my trip to Houston, I decided a laptop was the way to go for my next computer.

The temporary buyer's remorse hasn't kicked in, but I imagine it will sometime this evening. But, in the end I think I am going to be happy with this.

I guess it's Merry Christmas to me!!

2 comments:

Gino said...

congratulations on the new arrival.

at times, a man needs to gift himself as well as others.

Mr. D said...

Good for you, Seabiscuit! Now you can surf the web in style. Maybe even investigate Edmunds.com....