Thursday, December 18, 2008

Factoid heard on TV

Belinda Jensen (aka Badger Bel) just said on KARE11 news that it has snowed 15 of 18 days so far in December in the Twin Cities. By Sunday it sounds like it will be 18 of 21. But hey, it could be worse. Here in the Cities, we've been brushed by these storms. Milwaukee is supposed to get something near a foot, and Madison too I suppose. At this rate, my sister's street (she lives in Madison) will look like a luge or bobsled track by February...again. I wish I had taken a picture of that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If only we were as lucky as MKE. It seriously snowed more on than off for almost two straight full days out here. I am not sure what the final count was, but it had to be well over a foot. It may have been closer to two. The good news is that we are do for more on Sunday. I missed work do to snow for the first time on my life. I heard that the Farmer's Almanac said that this is to be the worst winter ever. I believe it so far.

Mike said...

Dude, I heard Spokane had its lunch handed to it...but the plows are out 24/7 to clear the streets...that made national news. No Spokesman-Review needed to learn that nugget.

Marge said...

It's starting to look a little luge-y around here already - I think I read we have gotten 31 inches and there is more coming tonight!