Sunday, June 1, 2008

New links

I added a couple of links to the pseudo-blogroll I have over there.

Northern Alliance Wannabe - Written by a Cubs fan, but I have the link anyway. He is a blog buddy of my brother's and makes some good points about many things. Definitely worth the read.

City Comforts Blog - In my quest to find blogs that deal with cities and the planning thereof, I stumbled onto this one. This person wrote a book with the same name, so I may have to read it. I don't know that I agree with everything that is written there. But again, I like cities, so there is likely some common ground.

I am temporarily linking to Memeopolis. I haven't decided if I like it yet. I found it looking for blogs with Minneapolis listed as an interest (as I just added Minneapolis to mine). It seems to be a lifestyle blog more than anything, but the woman who writes it seems to have a good sense of humor. So, it will probably stay.

No comments: