Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Colorado report - 1



I have not posted in a few days. This has happened before, but usually because I haven't had anything about which to post. This time it was because I was on vacation, spending a few days in Denver, CO. My sister and I went to see the Milwaukee Brewers play the Colorado Rockies. The Rockies won on Friday and Saturday nights, but the Brew Crew salvaged a win in the finale on Sunday. Also on the trip, we checked out Boulder and took a tour of the Coors brewery (I have now toured the home breweries of Anheuser-Busch, Miller, and Coors). We had a great time! Since I had never been to Denver before (layovers at DIA not withstanding), it was interesting to see another city and meet new people. I will have a couple of posts with things that I found interesting about Denver and Colorado.

No comments: