Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's for the kids

So I am participating in BigBowl, a fundraiser for Junior Achievement of the Upper Midwest. We really didn't do JA at my high school, but I do know "alums" for whom it has made a difference.

So, I will now pull out all the stops to get people to donate, so click here and donate. C'mon, it's for the kids. If you don't give, these children will likely join gangs and kill you. So give...the life you save may be your own.

OK, I'm kidding about the gang thing...but, it would be nice for you to help me raise enough funds so I can bowl a robust 250...in three games.

3 comments:

Gino said...

i clicked that link. whats up in MN? dont white kids get to join up too?

Mike said...

Gino, it's Minnesota...there are tons of white kids. Law of averages states that some white kids are involved.

Minnesotans love to talk about how diverse Minnesota is, even though it's 90% white.

my name is Amanda said...

That link makes my heart hurt.

You are awesome for participating in this, Mike.