Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 - Intro

I just posted a little review of my 2008. 2009 is shaping up to be a decent year as well. Here are some things I hope to or am planning to do this year:

- I may be going to my first NHL game this month. If it happens, my first Wild game will be against the Anaheim Ducks.
- I hope to make my triumphant return to Milwaukee to catch a Bucks game. The Bucks are playing better than expected, and are doing it through the tough part of their schedule.
- Along hockey lines, some friends and I are taking a roadtrip in April to go to the Frozen Four in Washington, DC. We are initially planning to see the Pro Football and Rock 'n Roll Halls of Fame in Canton and Cleveland, respectively. We are also looking to see baseball games in Cleveland, Philadelphia, and Baltimore.
- I would like to run a race or two this year. Not sure which ones, although some of my sibs like to run this one every year (site is temporarily down). I like it too, although I am not being a good Minnesota alumnus for running it.
- My sister and I may do another trip this year, although to where we are not sure
- I also have my 15-year class reunion. This is big because my class did not a 10-year reunion, so I am looking forward to this
- Here in Stinger Nation, I am thinking about doing a blogging project. I don't want to give out too many details, but I can say I want to docu-blog about something. This will probably happen in spring or summer. I have an idea what I want to do, but if I give away the idea, someone will probably beat me to it.

So, 2009 will be a busy year for me. Whatever happens, you will hear about it here....eventually.

2 comments:

my name is Amanda said...

What's a docu-blog?

I promise not to gravytrain your idea.

Mike said...

Thing is, I am not totally sure. I just have an idea for something I want to do. I want to document something here, hence docu-blog. I have no idea how it will manifest itself, but I intend to have fun finding out. Winter has to end first though, so it will be at least May before I begin the project. I will also have to buy a digital camera.