Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Runnin' around, robbin' banks....

A bank in Danbury, WI was robbed last weekend, and former Hopkins center Anthony Diloreto was implicated in the crime. Now, since he has not been convicted, it's possible he had nothing to do with this. Here are some other tall Caucasian people who either are from or lived in Wisconsin who could have done it.

1. Randy Breuer
2. Paul Mokeski
3. Jack Sikma
4. Kurt Portmann
5. Jim McIlvaine
6. Paul Grant

Those are just some of the people I would be investigating in this. You know, I would want to be sure before I ruin the life of a kid who was going to play college basketball at Cal Poly-San Luis Obispo. I mean, that's an NBA factory!!

1 comment:

Mr. D said...

I blame former Marquette great Terrell Schlundt. Or former Stevens Point Pacelli star Owen Glodowski. Ask Jim about him....