Saturday, April 4, 2009

All the little chicks with the crimson lips

Hello from Cleveland!! It's Saturday morning, I'm a little worse for the wear from last night, and have a big day ahead. First, we are going to Canton to see the Pro Football HOF. Later, we are going to check out the Rock n Roll Hall of Fame. Tonight, we are going to the 2009 induction ceremony!!

Initial impressions of Cleveland...downtown is pretty cool. We went to this place after eating at a Rock Bottom brewery in the Flats. The bar itself was typical, but the area (W 6th St) reminded me of the Warehouse District in Minneapolis....come to think of it, I think that area is also called the Warehouse District.

Anyway, gotta run. I'll have more to report later.

2 comments:

Mr. D said...

Say hi to Becky for me!

PostcardNerd said...

Cleveland....ahhhh the sheer mention of the word gives me happy thoughts. I'm from Detroit and spent many a teenage weekend in Cleveland. I have no idea why since it's sort of lame but I'm feeling homesick today and your blog just comforted me a little. I sound so weird lol Sorry :)