Sunday, April 20, 2008

Almost a week...

...since my last post. I haven't seen anything out there lately that made me want to post. But, I'm still around, and as soon as something comes up, I will post on it. In the meantime, I added a couple of links to the roll:

The Antiplanner - A blog written by someone who wants to debunk the idea that Portland, Oregon is the urban planning utopia that proponents believe it to be. I have done research on Portland, so I have read this with some interest. Definitely some unintended consequences over there...of course, the flood of people moving from California doesn't help.

Demographia - Not a blog, but a promising source of information on demographic trends, which interest me. Probably not a lot of other people, but it's an interesting way to look at how people respond to climate, government policy, etc. People vote with their feet. I like to look at the trends.

Like I said, if anything comes up where I can come up with a good take, I will post.

No comments: