Monday, March 16, 2009

Where's The Fonz when you need him?

This guy is in a hip-hip video with Jaime Foxx.

This kid is in a video featuring T-Pain, possibly the least talented person in the music industry.
Here's a link. I would highly recommend muting your speakers before clicking the link. This song is terrible, and the video is the most pretentious video I have ever seen. But, it's like a bad car accident...you can't help but watch.
Geez Fonzie, can't you smack some sense into Richie Cunningham? Please?!!
My God, the apocalypse may be upon us...OPIE IS IN A JAIME FOXX/T-PAIN VIDEO!!!!

7 comments:

my name is Amanda said...

WTF Jaime Foxx!?!!? He's won an OSCAR. Society has indicated to him where he needs to be spending his time.

And a whole host of celebrities as well. I may have to divorce Jake Gyllenhaal for this.

Mr. D said...

Not gonna click that link. I won't get those moments of my life back and when you get to be my age, you don't have moments to waste, youngblood.

Oh, and what Amanda said about Jamie Foxx.

my name is Amanda said...

I would just like to say that I had a good ol' time watching that video multiple times last night, and that "Blame It" is now my new favorite song/future ring tone.

I may blog about how wonderful it is.

Mike said...

Amanda, I would love to see a blog post about how much you "love" that song and how it will become your new ringtone. T

W.B. Picklesworth said...

I managed to watch about 80 seconds of it. It was much better than I expected, but not my style.

Mr. D said...

Fellas, I'm tellin ya, you're gonna want more cowbell.

Mike said...

W.B. - So you got through the opening credits? Good for you.