Friday, March 27, 2009

The countdown begins...


One week from now, I will be well on my way to the East Coast, specifically the Mid-Atlantic region (not to be confused with the Mid-Atlantic Ridge). Ultimately, I am going to the Frozen Four in Washington, DC. Along the way, we are stopping in Cleveland to take in some of the festivities surrounding the induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame of some pretty good acts (listed here). We are also going to the Phillies season opener, an Orioles game, the Pro Football Hall of Fame, Gettysburg, and an Indians game on the way back. This is a very ambitious trip, but I am really looking forward to it. If time permits, I will hopefully blog along the way. Hopefully I will have some stuff to post about beforehand as well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will you be back before the First of May?

Mike said...

Why, are the prevailing winds bringing visitors from the Inland Empire? Awesome, I always wanted to meet the Zags!!

I am back in town on 4/13...and going to a Twins game that night.

Mr. D said...

Say hi to Little Anthony and the Imperials for me. I'm trying to imagine a conversation between Little Anthony and James Hetfield. And it's not a promising scenario.

Gino said...

Inland Empire?
you mean i'm not the only one on the blogs?