Friday, July 3, 2009

Stupid Minnesotans - 1

I once posted about how I claim to be from Windom, MN whenever some embarrasing story comes out of Wisconsin. Well, no Sconnie is dumb enough to do this....at age 21!!! So, to all Minnesotans, you may temporarily claim this as your hometown. I grew up in that general vicinty, so I will vouch for you.

About the story itself...lady, is your life so boring up in Cambridge that you actually resorted to prank calls...TO YOUR GRANDMOTHER?!!! First off, prank calls are a bad idea these days, what with callerID and the like. Then, she threatens to kill her as a joke. I know, joking about offing your relatives is comedy gold. But, you may not want to do it to a close relative. There's at least a small chance they know your voice.

I am so glad this didn't happen in Wisconsin, because if it did, I would have to cheer for the Windom Eagles for a few days.

1 comment:

Mr. D said...

Mike,

Did I see Stinger Nation on a milk carton recently?