Thursday, July 16, 2009

I walk the line, and you pay for it

From Captain Capitalism, the latest and greatest in my city. I wonder if I'll be celebrated as a walking champion because I walk to and from work. I have no problem with the concept of people walking more. It's probably a good idea from a health standpoint. But, do we really need tax dollars going to this? Isn't the "Do" campaign from Blue Cross & Blue Shield effective enough?

Here's a game for you. Read the PDF of the actual program, and find one different item that you think is ridiculous. There is a treasure trove of crap here. Have at it!! Or, if you agree with the program and its method of payment, enlighten me as to why I am wrong to mock it.

2 comments:

Mr. D said...

You're owed a grant, Mikey. Pick up the phone. Give RT a call.

Petercorp said...

I want to read it when I have the time just so that I can have fun by arguing with you even though I doubt that I will agree with it.