Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hi kettle, this is pot...

Wisconsinites can't drive, says a Minnesotan. Do Wisconsinites tend to obey the speed limit...yeah, to some extent. Wisconsin has a Gestapo for a State Patrol, so speed limits tend to be obeyed (let's not even talk about Rosendale)...so, we're a little slow. But, for any Minnesotan to claim that anyone from anywhere is worse than they are is WRONG!!! Minnesotans, you suck at driving!!!! You are supposed to let people in when they are merging onto a freeway!! I swear, people think they lose if they let someone in. You are supposed to use turn signals when you switch lanes and, you know, make turns!!! Turn signals are not merely for decorative purposes. They serve a purpose. Oh, one other thing...the left lane is for passing (although in fairness, some Sconnies hang out in the left lane like idiots too).

I have figured this out even though I rarely ever drive. Minnesotans, I generally love ya (except for your stupid-ass pro football team), but you claiming Sconnies are bad drivers is, to quote Trimuph the Insult Comic Dog, like poop telling vomit it stinks!!

3 comments:

my name is Amanda said...

Oooh, I HATE it when people don't use their blinkers. Like it takes SO MUCH energy! Ugh.

Petercorp said...

Blinkers, I have not heard that term in a long time. Thank you for the chuckle Amanda. I do not mean anything by it, but I do find that humorous for some reason. Please do not make me use the word adorable.

There are times that if it is busy enough I have to spend more than half of my time on the Highway in the left lane. You should see the drivers out here in Eastern Washington State. They are the worst that I have ever seen. They are worse than in the Fox Valley, and than in Kansas City also. They try to blame all of the people from Cali, and the rest of the coast. Like I can not read the plates on a car.

I should write this guy, and send him an invite out here to try to drive around the Inland Northwest for about a week. I am going to guess that he would not even be able to make it two whole days. What can you actually expect from Viking Fans with the exception of ignorance, and intolerance?

Gino said...

i'm a CA driver, lived it,learned it, do it... the CA way my whole life.

i've been driving in MN. you guys are actually pretty nice on the road.
rather non agressive.
in short, i ate you guys up for lunch, and that was while staying within the posted speed limit (something we here in CA just do not do)

i dare any of you to come to southern CA and see how driving is supposed to be done.

(amanda: you'll be getting your education soon enough.
lesson #1: no blinkers at speeds over 20mph)