Trying again to do a twist on the whole Last Five/Next Five thing...having multiple blogs to post on is one way. The last five is here, but the next five is over here. Once again, you get to guess what the songs are.
1. "Is it any wonder I found peace with you."
2. "You're pushing me, you're breaking; overtaking me you're racing."
3. "Bonafide ride, step aside my Johnson; yes I could in the woods of Wisconsin."
4. "Tell Bill Clinton to go and inhale."
5. "Don't you push your drugs in my face or I'll put you in your place."
Remember, next five can be found here.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Just saw this article talking about the rise of "Don't Stop Believing" by Journey back into American conciousness. I don't know that you can really pinpoint when this song became what it is today. My guess is that it happened the same way Pabst Blue Ribbon became popular unexpectedly a few years ago...as a joke.
It is undeniable that this song is everywhere...also this song. I can't wait until they really try to make grunge songs into sports anthems next decade.